Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh Yeah!

If you were part of the team this weekend I'm sure you're walking around with a big smile on your face right now and if it's not on your face, it definitely is in your heart.






















I'm a pretty active guy, I've been on many trips to different destinations around the world, I've searched for extreme activities to subject myself to, I've trained with some of the best in the world and none of what I've done or experienced comes close to living an experience like our Training Camp.

Unique in every sense, the camp puts you to the test in all areas and forces you to dig deep within yourself to not give up when the going gets tough.






















A facility like ours just doesn't exist anywhere else in the world. Even people who've been to the Shaolin Temple have told me how it doesn't compare.























Up to now our camp has been reserved to our own private students, up until now most people outside martial art circles don't even know our camp exists.

But that will change this year and next. Our facility is big enough and equipped enough to hold a variety of different events that are either martial art related or geared purely for personal development and leadership training.

If students of martial arts schools around the world only knew what we had here in our little town of Casselman, many would flock here for the experience.


























Everyone should get to live this experience at least once in their martial art life.

It's not impossible that you see another opportunity to be part of the Trainign Camp experience this year.


I'll keep you posted and I'll upload more pictures from this year's camp tomorrow.


Master Yourself,


Sibok M

No comments: