Friday, February 5, 2010

Legalized Drug Pushers

One week today I was boarding a plane for a business trip with my dad and happened to be sitting next to a group of high level pharmaceutical owners and employees who were on their way to the same hotel we were staying in for their end of year celebration.

I was close enough to hear some of the comments being passed around.

There must of been at least 30 of them.

One lady sitting next to us engaged in small talk and made a comment that pretty much sums up how the pharmaceutical industry really feels about our well-being and health:

"I like it when people are depressed and sick, we make more money".

Keeping you sick and treating your symptoms instead of the root cause of an illness means big bucks for these legalized drug pushers.

In my head I told myself: "You'll never make a dime off my back".

I'm also of the opinion that your health is in your hands, it's hard to tell these days if your doctor really has your best health at heart. How do you feel about that? Me, I was happy to know that I'm not their best customer.

In fact if everyone went to the hospital like I do, well there wouldn't be any hospitals or pharmaceutical companies would turn a "loss" every single year (instead of billions off of your back) and if there were hospitals, they would be for the people who really needs them.

Get in the habit of researching stuff for yourself. When a prescription is given, usually 10 times out 10 there's a cheaper, natural way of treating it.

I just got courses called Nutrition and Healing from Dr. Jonathan V. Wright. Eye opening stuff.

I'll let you know some of my findings in the coming weeks.

I'm not saying you should never visit your doctor. I'm just saying don't be so quick to reach for an over the counter drug or pay for a prescription given just to increase Big Pharma profits to later hear them brag about how many suckers bought their products.

I'm sure some drugs are important and vital to keeping someone alive during an operation or things of that nature.

But that lady really sealed the deal for me.

I'm going to be very careful to take care of MY health and I encourage you to do the same.

Master Yourself,

Sibok M

No comments: