Monday, July 19, 2010

New Sifu in the FSD Organization

Recently a new Sifu was appointed in the FSD Organization.

Sijo, our founder, made the announcement during our monthly owner's meeting held at our private Pagoda in Casselman.

Lots of things go into becoming a Sifu and Marc displayed all of the qualities required to receive that title.

Marc Beauchamp's official presentation will be held August 10th in Brossard. If you're a student of Sifu Marc then I strongly urge you to be there and make it a memorable night for him.

Other students from all FSD Schools are also invited to attend the presentation on that night.

Since the first day I met Marc, I always knew he was going to go far within our system. He's hard working, determined and a highly motivated individual.

His students can learn a lot from him, not only from a skill development standpoint but using him as a role model when it comes to leadership, achieving goals, and how to spread positive vibes with everyone you meet.

I'd just like to extend my sincere congratulations and I know the best of you is yet to come.

Sibok M

No comments: