Monday, July 26, 2010

Big Claims

We've become pretty proficient at helping people get in shape quickly and this in under 30 days or less.

But today I saw something hilarious.

An Ad promoting:

"Get toned by tonight!"

Is it any wonder why people are confused about fitness when you read something like that?

Do people actually believe that?

Do YOU believe that?

I guess when you're desperate to lose weight you'll believe and try anything.

More often than not the people who are looking for these quick fix workouts and diets are the ones that always end up quitting when the results don't magically happen instantly and in this case in a matter of hours!

I despise any magazine or training courses advertised with miraculous results in weeks or days.

When will people understand that fitness and training isn't something you do for 2 weeks to get that hot body you always wanted and then go back to eating junk food and sitting on the couch.

Fitness is a serious commitment you make to yourself. A commitment you should keep for the rest of your life.

There's a lot of things I do to keep the fitness commitment I've made to myself but at the center core of my training programs, Station Training will always be set as my foundation, the way that my father and my family has developed it throughout the years.

The results we've been getting have been phenomenal and I'll soon release a few videos highlighting some of our students and the kind of results they've gotten from following the system.

You can get your very own Station Training Kit right here.

Master Yourself,

Sibok M

P.S. Hey, you might not be fit by tonight but give me about 30 days of your undivided attention and you'll feel better than you've felt in a long time. Let's do it

No comments: