Monday, November 1, 2010

Hello from California

I'm writing this post bright and early from Bob Wall's Kitchen in Los Angeles.

I'm back here spending some time in California like I did last year.

I'll be posting interesting pics in the coming week and Inner Circle Members will have a treat as I'll be filming the November Issue straight from LA.

My first stop is visiting Gokor Chivichyan's Brand New 10,000 sq. ft. facility in N. Hollywood where I'll be spending most of my time.

I hope that you too are living your dreams and choosing to walk the path of self-mastery.

If not NOW, when will you?

Are you wondering how? What better vehicle to get you started than the martial arts.

We've outlined a pretty effective way of doing that in this book: "10 Secrets to a Rock Solid Martial Arts Foundation".

When you order it you also get 2 free bonuses:

A New Student Orientation DVD that covers the important curriculum you need to learn when starting out and our Strategic Action Guide that gets you to follow through on the goals you set and see them through to their completion.


Master Yourself,

Sibok M

No comments: