Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rare Bruce Lee Collection

Overwhelming?

Not to say the least.

Here's a shot taken in Bob Wall's Attic where he showed me only one third of his Bruce Lee Collection.

With most of it in storage, he keeps his most valuable pieces in this secret area in his home.

I was blown away.

Pictures I had never seen.

Scripts that Bruce was working on.

Home movies.

'Behind the scenes' shots of Enter the Dragon where the late Anna Capri filmed him sparring Bruce.

And on and on Bob went for about 2 hours. There was no way I could ever get through all the stuff in one sitting. Seriously, I think I might be able to if I dedicated a whole month to doing only that and even then I think I couldn't see everything.

The lesson I took from seeing all this special stuff was, when you're absolutely clear on what you want as did Bruce Lee, and it becomes a magnificent obsession (a term coined by W. Clement Stone and Napoleon Hill) you attract it like magic into your life.

Who knew a small asian boy might rise up to this level of fame? How many people actually believed he could accomplish what he did in so little time?

He did.

He believed.

As long as you stay focused on what you WANT (not what you DON'T want) you'll eventually get it.

Strengthen your Mind and Body through the wonders of Martial Arts and may you have anything and everything your heart desires.

Master Yourself,

Sibok M

P.S. Want a strong, flexible body? You can by following the steps outlined in our Basic Station Training System.


No comments: