Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Fitness Workouts: The Dumb Plan

Lots of magazines these days are touting the "Easy, No will power required, no sweat, no exercise" Health Regimes.

Really?

Add "Eat anything" and flop on the couch too while you're at it.

I don't know about you but reading that kind of crap makes me feel sorry for the man or woman who wants to get in shape and ends up following a stupid plan like the one outlined above.

What's alarming to me is that some people do believe it.

Even if it did work and you got rid of all your unwanted body fat by doing nothing, what would you look like on the inside?

Following what we'll call from now on the "Dumb Plan", you would have the ILLUSION of Health.

Choosing to exercise and lose weight and gain muscle the old fashion way does much more than burn fat and make you look good.

It strengthens your organs.

It fully oxygenates the blood stream.

It lowers blood pressure.

It improves your mood by releasing feel good endorphins.

It makes you focus.

It creates new neural pathways.

It improves memory.

It raises your energy level.

It improves blood flow throughout your body.

It improves body awareness and motor skills.

And the list goes on and on.

Why would you want to get fit and healthy any other way than the traditional way?

Training has always been for me to maximize my potential. To make sure my body and mind, my machine is functioning like it was intended. Being lean and fit is only a by-product of this endeavor. I choose to stay and walk on the path of Self-Mastery.

Will you join me?

Sibok Martin

P.S. Bypass the garbage being touted around these days when it comes to your health and fitness. Do what I do, I follow this system. Check it out here.

No comments: