Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Are you growing?

After having gone through our Training Camp this weekend I'm reminded of how unique the experience was. Something everyone should go through at least once in their life.

Today I couldn't help but think about something my dad told me a long time ago.

"In life you're either Growing or Stagnating."

"Climbing or Sliding."

"Living or Dying."

Which one will it be for you?

Are you constantly looking for ways to better yourself.

Do you spend money on external/material things or do you invest in your internal/personal development?

The quality of what you put IN will determine the quality of what you put OUT.

This quote says it best:

"Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I shall have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it, even if I may not have it at the beginning."~ Mahatma Gandhi

Everyday should be an opportunity to learn and better yourself, our product section contains dozens of ways to do just that. Learn something new here.

Are you sliding or climbing?

Sibok Martin

No comments: