Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bo Staff and Sword Seminar

Every July, our annual Bo Staff and Sword Seminar takes place, finally today I was able to upload some pictures and more information on that particular seminar.

Bo Staff Techniques Fang Shen Do

























2 of my favorite weapons (makes me wonder: "Do I even have a favorite weapon?", I think not!)


Full Contact Bo Sparring

















What I like the most about weapons is the level of awareness you must have.


Sword Drills for Sensitivity





















It really forces you to pay attention and teach your body new ways to move and this is backed up by some serious collateral for precision: Pain

One false move and you get whacked by your weapon.

Doesn't take long that you're moving it correctly!

Luckily everything we teach is on film and ready to be viewed by the touch of a button which will save you time and a few bruises going at it alone.

Everything you need to know to lay a strong foundation with the Bo Staff can be found here
Bo Staff DVD.

And if the Sword is what you prefer you can find more information on it here Sword DVD.

Master Yourself,

Sibok M

No comments: