Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gimme some Tips

That's the subject line in one of the e-mails I got recently.

My answer back was: "Are you ready to use them?"

That's the problem.

Everyone wants tips but who's ready to implement them?

Do you just read my stuff or do you put it in practice?

If you've been following me, you know you're supposed to be stretching after every workout to help the body process lactic acid and avoid post workout soreness.

You also know about Intense 1 minute workout circuits we're crazy about, where you have to maintain perfect form and give maximum output for the duration of the exercise.

I've also shared with you my own private Neigong Training I follow. Where it's core focus is on un-blocking meridians and strengthening your Chi reservoir.

I've mentioned on many occasions how I disconnect and reach a level of "No Self", relaxed and flowing freely with weapon work.

You already know about the 5-20-10 breathing pattern you should be doing every day for extra energy and lending a helping hand to eliminate toxins from your body.

Cut smoking, sugar, and processed food. Follow this tip alone and you'll add several quality years to your life.

In my earlier posts and tips you might of heard me talk about firewalking and how the experience changes you forever, revealing a power you have inside that's always been there, unlocking your full potential.

I also call upon every man, woman and child to start a martial art program. The constant improvement and invigorating workouts gives you a direction and energy boost like no crappy energy drink ever could.

You've heard me promote the words: "Master Yourself".

To fail to improve yourself and build upon your successes, to purposely stay stuck in your comfort zone is a great tragedy, it kills the mind, body and spirit.

I'm not just talking about this stuff I actually live and breathe it.

Become a master implementor, hell, if you're just okay at it that's fine too. As long as you take some sort of action every day, small steps in the right direction, I'll be proud of you.

Look at yourself honestly in the mirror and stop B-S-ing yourself.

Change what needs to be changed and stick with what's working.

Take the first step on the journey of mastery, it starts with taking responsibility.

Sifu Martin

P.S. Tomorrow I'll talk about the second step to Mastery. Nothing gets done without it.

No comments: