Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I feel like I'm having a bad dream

God Damn it!

Just got an eviction letter for all my schools in Montreal, all 5 of them.

Some of those schools have been open for over 10 years.

I've worked so hard to make them successful, now it's all over.

I'm calling on all students to help me in some way to fight this thing.

They say I have a monopoly over the market and they're taking matters in their own hands.

The locks have been changed and the signs have been taken down.

My life's work down the drain.

All this right after we just celebrated our 30 th Anniversary.

I've got to drive down immediately to Montreal to figure out what the hell is going on.

I feel like I'm having a bad dream.

In fact, I am... April Fool's!!!

Just having a little fun this morning.

I remember when I was younger my parent's used to "get us" all the time. Just goes to show how "gullable" we can be some times.

Just because one person says something it doesn't mean it's true.

Just like how deceiving book reviews, movie reviews, martial art forum discussions, chat room chatter, and the media can be, make your own assumptions and investigate personally before making any conclusions.

I'm very hard to influence and I would advise you to be the same way. Be a "Contrarian" like my dad taught me to be. When people zig you zag.

You know what they say about not being the lead dog? The view is always the same.

Be a self-leader, influenced only by your experience and driven by your deepest desires, reaching the highest levels of consciousness.

Master Yourself and have a little fun today,

Sifu Martin

No comments: