Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Share in this celebration

It's been 25 years today since my parents had a near death motorcycle accident that left my mother in the hospital for 3 months, my dad in charge of raising 4 kids on his own and the future of my family was up in limbo.

As is customary, every year my parents go on a bike ride this very day to prove to themselves that what happened that day was just a fluke accident and in no way would it stop them from enjoying the open road and the freedom associated with riding a motorcycle for years to come.

It reminds me and I hope it does you, that whatever happens to us in our life, whether good or bad, in the end we choose to give it power or we simply move along unaffected by it.

You can be so grateful for the little things in your life or be so caught up as to miss them.

Which one will it be?

When you go to bed tonight express some gratitude for the health you have and the people who are dear to you.

Attack each day with enthusiasm and passion.

We're so happy to be able to offer you quality products and be able to help you in some way through the practice of martial arts. Today is a special day for my parents.

It's a reminder to celebrate life.

We're extending that gratitude to you in the form of a sale.

25 years ago my parents were blessed to survive and be given a second chance, so please enjoy a 25% discount on any of our products today until midnight tomorrow.

You just need to punch in: LIFE in the coupon box at check out.

Master Yourself,

Sibok M

No comments: