Monday, October 12, 2009

The Floating Dragon

Yesterday I had the opportunity to visit the Great Wall of China.
























As if in a dream, trekking up and down this marvelous landmark left me just standing in disbelief.

I must of used the french swear words about a hundred times or so.
And it also gave my quads one hell of a workout.
One thing I found funny was how the people here call the Wall of China. It resembles the name of a primary technique we use in Fang Shen Do.

I don't know if this is the right spelling but they call it: Chung-Chung

Seeing something like this before my training starts really opens my mind to the endless possibilities of the human potential either in neigong training, physical martial art skills development, or the many dreams and goals I have yet to accomplish.

The qualities which were required to make the Great Wall a reality are the same ones that reside in you. Some maybe active, others dormant, it's time to get to work.

We all have our own personal Great Wall to build.

What kind of mark will you leave in this world?

Just a thought.

Sibok M

P.S. Because of my inability to access Blogger, Facebook or Twitter from China (Government ban on certain sites) my posts will be sporadic but nonetheless make sure to check out the pics and interesting philosophy coming your way from Red China.

No comments: