Saturday, October 17, 2009

Meeting with the Master

Finally I get to meet a 15 th Generation student of the famous monk Tie-Song Tzi.




























Seeing Raf interact with his master reminds me of how I, and other senior Sifus in Fang Shen Do interact with my dad.

There's a deep sense of friendship, lots of laughter and respect.

There is cause for celebration as East and West unite and share in spreading this internal art to the world.

I'm realizing as I'm writing this that meeting Raf was a blessing and this new journey in the internal world will be a fruitful one.

As I've said in the past it's important for Fang Shen Do to always be on the cutting edge of martial arts. Adding this new facet to our training will greatly benefit our students all around the world.

Although Neigong is very old and has been around for quite some time, most martial arts are strictly externally focused and the ones who are dubbing themselves "internal" are missing important components to increasing their Chi circulation that only neigong training can help stimulate.

Once the building blocks are in place (Through diligent Neigong training), internal art practitioners can take their Tai Chi or Bagua to a whole other level.

If you are training an internal art I strongly recommend you look into Neigong Training. It can save you years of frustration trying to get the results you really want.

Master Yourself,

Sibok M

No comments: