Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I hear and I forget

With 20 days into the new year, how are you doing?

Did you follow my advice and knock off the easiest goals on your list so you get the ball rolling and in turn create a surge of energy and excitement for the accomplishment of your other goals?
I hope you did.

I can tell you, I did that, and man am I ready to get things done this year.

It's just simply impossible to have different results if you do the same things, the same way, using the same words and repeating what you did last year.

"If you do what you have always done, you'll get what you've always got."

Trust me, start with the little goals and expand from there.

You'll build enough momentum and confidence to tackle your major goals.

A famous poet once said:

"I hear and forget.

I see and hear, and I remember.

However when I see, hear and DO, I understand and succeed."

Keep your goals fresh in your mind's eye.

Listen, read and stay inspired.

Finally, ACT on your goals daily.

Master Yourself,

Sibok M

P.S. Feeling good emotionally starts with feeling vibrant and strong physically. Learn an easy to follow plan to double your fitness level in 30 days or your money back. You can ACT on your fitness goals now by visiting this link.

No comments: