Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Your health is in your hands

I open up today's post with a quote from George Eliot.

"It's never too late to be what you might have been."

Do you catch yourself postponing a goal or dream you want to accomplish?

Or initially you find all the reasons why you should take action only to let the reasons why you shouldn't stop you from accomplishing them?

This is often the case with starting a fitness program.

Everyone knows they should be training and leading a healthy lifestyle but are plagued with these all too common questions and false assumptions:

  • I'm too old.
  • I don't have time.
  • I've tried everything.
  • I'll have to give up certain foods I like.
  • It's a full time job.
  • I have no will power.
  • Everyone in my family is overweight, it must be the genes.
  • Did I say I don't have time?
Instead of focusing on why you can't get in shape, why not focus on what will happen if you don't (get in shape).

Feeling strong and vibrant is the first step to giving you enough fuel to make everything else in your life a reality.

When you're physically and emotionally fit you can climb, jump, crawl, out run, or maneuver around any obstacle that stands in your way (literally and figuratively).

Your health is in your hands, make the choice of leading a healthy lifestyle and constantly pushing yourself to new limits.

Here's the quickest way to get started: Station Training

Master Yourself,

Sibok M

No comments: