Thursday, October 23, 2008

I didn't know there were so many of you

Woah!

Sho Kosugi
I didn't expect to have so many mutual fans of Sho Kosugi.

Since my last e-mail yesterday I've been receiving lots of encouraging replies to it.

Many of you shared the same feelings about the movies I mentioned.

It's funny how those movies were made on a shoe string budget and still became classics compared to the movies these days with million dollar budgets, special effects, big name actors and most of them are forgotten a week later with no impact whatsoever.

Why is that?

Are there too many movies? Are people WATCHING too many movies? Bad directors? Who knows.

I do know one thing, the movies I mentioned helped me model what I was seeing. They actually got me motivated to train, practice, and sharpen my skills. Just like kids imitate what they see I picked up on their mannerisms and tried to move like they moved.

You also have a unique opportunity to model what we do through our DVDs.

It's a great medium to be exposed to top notch instruction and to see the essence and movement the way they're supposed to be done.

Becoming skilled and efficient starts with Modeling. Anyone of the DVDs we have in the product section will do the trick.

Get started today: Product Section

Master Yourself,

Sibok Martin

No comments: