Monday, November 16, 2009

Have some Tea?

I snapped this picture of the master's tea set while in China.

















The tea ceremony was a daily ritual.

Actually 3 times a day to be exact.

Most of you know the benefits of drinking green tea and its antioxidant and detoxifying effects.

But did you know it's also a judge of character?

At least that's how I felt.

If I refused another cup I felt like it was a sign of disrespect. If I didn't drink from the cup the master had just given me I felt it was reflective of my unwillingness to learn.

No, would mean: not so motivated.

So I drank roughly 25 of them.

The tea like the neigong training was a gift.

Was I ready to receive it?

Even if I didn't like tea (which I do) you can bet I would of drank it anyway.

I know it's good for me.

Just like the Neigong Training.

At first some might think it's too hard or it's too this or it's too that.

Not only is it good for your Chi Circulation but it'll strengthen your ligaments and loosen your joints as well.

It's also very beneficial to your organs, namely your heart, liver and kidneys.

I like knowing I'm doing something different than everybody else.

Taking my health in my own hands and making it MY responsibility is a great feeling.

Which is why I encourage you to do the same.

Noboby takes your health at heart like you do.

Do you?

For me the dumbest thing in the world is eating the wrong foods, drinking too much, smoking and not exercising then expecting a broken health care system to come in and fix you when you created the problem in the first place.

Staying healthy isn't rocket science. Smart choices in terms of what you shove down your throat, a bit of will power and an active lifestyle is a great way to start.

If the above is taken care of, which most of you it should be if you're on my list, start developing yourself from the inside - out with regular Neigong practice.

Master Yourself,

Sibok M

P.S. If you already own Neigong Foundation Work, smart move. Now start working from the outside - in with Station Training.

No comments: