Friday, November 6, 2009

Secret to Progression

Seeing these old, used up stairs at the Great Wall reminded me of the secret of progression.

Time and Repetition.





















Both lead to results depending on your point of view.

Some activities and habits slowly destroy your body while others inject it with youth and vitality.

Which ones are YOU engaging in?

People often write in to ask how fast will they get results in their fitness level if they follow the instructions contained in our Station Training System, or "When will I be able to do a full split between two chairs the way Sijo, the Founder, is performing it on your Flexibility Series?". Some also ask: "When will I feel the chi coursing through my body as explained in your Neigong Program?".

Same kind of questions I guess I asked myself when I took that picture: "How much time did it take to dent the slate on the Great Wall steps to erode them that way?

Time and Repetition.

Talking about how fit you will become or the levels of strength you will attain won't get you anywhere. Waiting to find the best time to finally start taking care of your health will lead to you never starting in the first place. Dreaming without doing is a waste of time.

Every day that goes by where you fail to take action on your goals is an empty day. An opportunity lost to find fulfillment and a deep feeling of accomplishment in your life.

Act now.

Master Yourself,

Sibok M

No comments: