Monday, March 29, 2010

Have a Great Day?

Have a great day!

No, No, No.

Have a great year!

Again, no, no, no.

Have a great decade!

Sorry, no!

I want a great LIFE!

Whatever road you're on right now in your life, is it the right one?

Are you happy and fulfilled?

Only you can answer that question.

As a starting point I strongly believe you should first find out what you love to do (my father takes it a step further and asks what you were BORN to do) and make a living from it. This way work doesn't feel like work at all and most of your time is spent on creation and developing new products your customers can use.

I wanted to give you a heads up today about major improvements and new products being released very shortly at FSD Central.

With over 30 new titles coming to the products section I still wanted your opinion on what you would like to see covered in our extensive martial art library. Let me know which product would best help you improve your skills and I'll get right on it to produce it for you.

Thank you for taking the time to answer and sharing your thoughts.

Master Yourself,

Sibok M

P.S. You don't have to be a student of FSD to answer. Many people are on my list from different backgrounds and have various goals in the martial arts and about fitness in general. Your feedback is appreciated.

No comments: