Monday, March 1, 2010

I already know that!

Zig Ziglar's answer to this all too common statement is:

"Maybe so but what have you done about it!"

Think about that.

All the things that you know but didn't act upon.

Or the things you were going to get around to doing when the kids would be all grown up or when you lose X amount of weight. Maybe it was when you were going to graduate or when you got that raise you were going to do that something you always wanted to do, but never did.

"Faith without works is dead"

No matter what you know, in the end, ACTION is the only thing that counts.

Have you ever met people who seemed to know it all?

Do you fall into that trap sometimes?

I know for me as soon as I catch myself thinking: "I already know that" I add the words: "But I want to learn more about it"

Learning is a journey not a destination that's for sure.

And the journey is much more enjoyable when you face each experience with an open mind and child like enthusiasm.

You already know you should cut sugar, avoid processed food, eliminate soft drinks and spend more time strengthening your mind and body through exercise, getting in the habit of performing deep breathing techniques to cleanse your body while bending and twisting your body for maximum flexibility.

If you know it then DO it!

If you need help in those areas I'd love to help. Here's a list of products that can help bridge the gap between learning something and actually implementing it.

Master Yourself,

Sibok M

No comments: