Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Asking the right questions

Every morning when I wake up I get a flash of inspiration, an idea or subject to cover during my e-mails.

Coincidence?

Not so.

Before I retire at night I ask myself the right questions and in the morning I have my answer.

My subconscious does the searching while I sleep. You too can use this technique to attract what it is you want.

You can use it to attract winning ideas, better health, more happiness, a solution to a problem, etc...

Also, asking the right questions in the morning upon arising will help start your day with a positive outlook rather than leaving it to chance. With the right outlook, the challenges you face daily will probably look more like opportunities instead of problems.

Through my dad's work with Tony Robbins, who is famous for asking the right morning questions, I've compiled some of the best ones for you to use.

1) What am I most happy about today?
2) What am I most excited about today?
3) What am I most proud of?
4) What am I most grateful for?

They are a wonderful tool in reshaping and developing a more positive attitude toward everything you do.

At night when you retire, just before falling asleep, ask yourself these 2 evening questions to seal the day and prepare for the next one:

1) What did I learn today?
2) How did I contribute today?

The evening questions are designed to recount the daily accomplishments that you might have otherwise forgotten about.

The quality of your questions will determine the quality of your life experience.

"If you don't think every day is a good day, just try missing one". ~Cavett Robert

Everything starts with Attitude.

You attract what you think about the most. Be careful.

Master Yourself,

Sifu Martin

P.S. "When you feel dog tired at night, it may be because you've growled all day long." ~Author Unknown

Speaking of questions I'm finalizing my list of questions for my celebrity guest interview this weekend, will let you know how you can get a hold of it once it's done.

No comments: