Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fang Shen Do is a Living System

2 weeks ago I mentioned I'd have more pics of my dad and Bob Wall.

Here are a few more.


Sijo J.Patenaude with Bob Wall
Bob Wall & Sijo J. Patenaude (Classic Enter the Dragon Pose)
 What does this mean to you?


I mean this is all good for us, FSD, my dad and the organization but my focus is always on the student.

What do the students of FSD gain from this?

For one, students get to see that we put our money where our mouth is.

Bob Wall Enter the Dragon
Sijo J. Patenaude throwing the Biu Jee (Finger Jab)
We're always talking about things like: Learning is a journey, C.A.N.I (Constant And Never-Ending Improvement), For every hand there's always a faster one, Never rest on your Laurels, etc... It would be very easy for my dad to say: "I've been doing this for 35 + years, I can just lay back and sit on my success".

My dad being the Founder of FSD, it's crucial for him to lead by example. There is still and always will be, a burning desire to learn, improve and seek out new ideas to be incorporated in our system.


"Fang Shen Do is a Living System" my dad calls it. Not binded by any set ideas or rules.

Bob Wall discussing his 10 year relationship with Bruce Lee.
Meeting Bob is just another way to get feedback and insights from a man who trained with Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, Gene LeBell, Joe Lewis and the list goes on.


That's what you get when you train in a school like ours, a guarantee you'll get the latest, most effective training money can buy in the areas of Self-Defense, Health/Fitness and Personal Development.


My dad's been really busy this past year spreading FSD and making key contacts.

But it's not enough.

We know we can do even better.

Knowing that our students are looking up to us for guidance, inspiration and training, it makes for extra flammable fuel driving our ambition.

Master Yourself,

Sibok Martin

No comments: