Sunday, November 23, 2008

What's Your Story?

Let's face it, we all have one.

When you don't feel like doing something you tell yourself this great story not to do it. Things like: "I would if I had time", "If I wasn't so busy", "When I get more education, I'll start", "I would lose weight if it wasn't for my family genes", "But I'm too old" and the list goes on and on.

So I ask again, what's your story?

What have you been telling yourself that's stopping you from starting something you really want to do?

The story usually starts with a "Yeah, but..." or a "If I..."

Learn to recognize this destructive self-talk.

If it FEELS right act on it. Trust your Instincts.

One of the biggest issues I see and hear about is starting to train and get fit.

Most people go through so much procrastination that they never get started and never reap the rewards of living an active lifestyle and none more fullfilling than through Martial Arts Training.

When is NOW a good time to start?

If I read some of your minds right now, the story might be: "After the holidays" or "As soon as January hits I'm gonna start?"

Great Story.

The holiday season is the time of the year where there is the most abuse on our bodies.

What better way to defend against over indulging of food, alcohol, and lack of sleep when you're armed with martial knowledge.

How to breathe to clean your body of toxins, how to stretch to release stress and how to train your body so your metabolism is in high gear to burn all those extra calories you're going to consume.

It couldn't be easier to start. Follow the link below, find a location, sign up for your first month free and that's it, no stories, no excuses.

* Get started here

Master Yourself,

Sifu Martin

No comments: