Tuesday, February 10, 2009

You'll never know...

If you've never bought a product from us before you'll never know... well... let me let Dan tell you.

----

Good Morning Sifu Martin,

I have recently purchased the weapons DVD's (Basic, Levels 1 and 2). A little background about me, I am currently training in Pekiti Tirsia/FMA Kali under the guidance of Philip Gelinas (from GAMMA).

I also have 2 years of Aikido (which I studied some time ago back in my University days). As an avid student of the martial arts, I believe in gaining as much knowledge as I can for obvious reasons (accelerated training, mastery of knowledge, etc...)

A friend introduced me to Fang Shen Do and the many products you provide for the Martial Artist. I was deeply interested in your weapons DVD's which I ordered. This leads me to the reason for this e-mail. I just wanted to say what a pleasure it is to view an item of such superior quality.

Many DVDs I have viewed (and I have viewed a number of them) look more like home movies. They look more like a demo than an instructional video which is sad because a lot of these can cost hundreds for an entire set. The instruction you provide is also top notch. Logical, concise and never deviates from the point.

One can get to work right away the minute you pop the DVD in the player. You also leave nothing to the imagination as what you teach is perfectly viewed (great camera angle). All of this at a most awesome price as well.

I will most certainly purchase other products as well when the time comes and am certain those products will be equally impressive.

Thanks you for making a statement that quality can still be produced and us Martial Artists can still benefit tremendously from such fine products such as yours.

Humbly yours,

Dan

P.S. I will have the opportunity to thank you in person tonight as I have registered for the Montreal seminar at 7:00 to meet and train with the Shaolin Monks. A rare treat indeed. Looking forward to it.

----

SMP: Thank You Dan. It's always been our goal to differentiate ourselves by going the extra mile whether in the way we produce our DVDs, our courses, the school design, our Training Camp, etc...Nice to see people like you notice it and appreciate it.

Take the time to review our Product Section and see what Dan is talking about.

Master Yourself,

Sifu Martin

P.S: speaking of the shaolin seminar, tonight is the night, there is still time to register for it, join us at my school at 7 pm:

FSD Members go here.

Non-members go here.

No comments: