Thursday, June 4, 2009

I can have, be, do, whatever I set my mind to.

Do you find that 2009 is just flying by?

June already?

Around this time I usually take extra time to review where I'm at as far as goals and what I've accomplished.

Also more importantly what is still unfinished and pending completion.

I strongly recommend you do the same.

Hopefully you took the time in January to write down a set of goals for the year or at least had a general idea of what you wanted to do.

That resolution you took in January, is it still in effect?

Or did you get "side tracked" (nice word to say: Gave up on it)

Well, it's never too late to re-focus yourself and still end up losing the weight you wanted to lose, or stop smoking, or stick with your fitness and nutrition plan, or implement the lifestyle changes
that would make you happier, more confident and accountable.

That's why this weekend we're offering our students and the public alike a chance to recharge their batteries with a Focus On Results Seminar offered by our Founder, Sijo Jacques Patenaude.

This event is one of my favourites. It's the perfect dose of fun, motivation, reflection, and instilling in you more determination, less fear, and getting in the habit of coming out of your comfort zone.

Breaking arrows with your throat?





















Talk about coming out of your comfort zone!

We want to impress upon you that you possess great power if you direct your emotions in the right direction.

That means FORWARD.

Not BACKWARD, dwelling in the past with perhaps past failures or short comings.

When you're done with this special 2 1/2 hour workshop you'll come out telling yourself:

"I can have, be, do, whatever I set my mind to and I'll never let fear stop me ever again."

Thousands of men, women and kids have broken arrows over the years and I'm inviting you to join the ranks of fellow arrowbreakers who refuse to be "just" average, who actually follow through on their goals, and will let no obstacle (even an arrow) stand in their way.

The event is held at my St-Denis School in Montreal at 3 pm.

You can reserve your spot right here, once you do you'll get a confirmation e-mail with all the pertinent details.

Master Yourself,

Sibok Martin

P.S. WARNING: This is a high energy, dynamic event, risk of extreme excitement and emotional break throughs. Only sign-up if you accept the fact you might not be able to sleep that night!
See you there! Here's that link again: F.O.R

No comments: