Thursday, June 25, 2009

Talking vs Training

Which one are YOU doing?

My father always tells me: "You have 2 eyes, 2 ears, 1 mouth. Watch more, Listen more. Talk less".

It's a golden nugget of advice I've always followed and I hope you use it as well.

In martial arts as well as in life, in the end it boils down to what you DO.

Who you model, who you take advice from and what you follow through on, on a daily basis that determines the results you're going to get.

You should treat training as you would a job.

We all know what happens if you miss work, call in sick too many times, or show up late.

You're FIRED!

Only this time it will be your body saying it with low energy levels, moodiness, disease, and fat.

When you start thinking of your training this way it removes all forms of procrastination.

First, set the time you'll start each day along with what you have to do according to your martial art and fitness goals, treat this workout time as a job that simply needs to get done everyday, no questions asked.

Your body and mind will thank you for it.

This is just one of the ways I use to stay consistent when it comes to my physical fitness and martial art practice.

I'd love to be able to personally help you even more to reach your goals if you'll let me. I do this through my Monthly Inner Circle Membership.

Let's get to work together, sign up here.

Master Yourself,

Sibok Martin

P.S. This group is filled with people just like you that need to be reminded of the daily practice and dedication to training. Watch as every month I give you some of my personal workout circuits, unique equipment to add to your routine and what foods you need to eat to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Test it out for one month and see what I mean. Inner Circle Test Drive

No comments: