Monday, June 1, 2009

It left me dazed and confused

2 months ago I asked the men on my list if their spouse, girlfriend, sister or mother was worth 37$.

Many answered yes and got a copy of my sister's new DVD, Women's Self-Defense Part 1.

But to tell you quite frankly alot of them didn't.

It left me dazed and confused. Asking myself: WTF?




















You go to a movie and dinner with your wife and it costs you more than 37$, you mean to tell me her safety and the confidence knowing she can defend herself won't give you peace of mind?

Is it worth missing one meal so the women in your life can have tools they can use to protect themselves against scum who might take advantage of them or worse?

We're always left with this phrase wizzing through our head: "It'll never happen to me".

How many women in shelters todays told themselves the same thing?

It just pains me to look at the stats and don't take my word for it, do your own research.

The numbers are alarming.

I don't believe in getting scared though, I believe in getting prepared and putting all the odds on my side when it comes to personal protection and that extends to all the women in my life.

I even took the time to watch it with my daughter who's 5 years old.

I want her to know now that she can be a strong independent women and being a victim just ain't gonna happen if she learns to protect herself.

This time, take the time and get her a copy of this simple and to the point self-defense course.

You can't put a price on peace of mind and knowing you took the time to think of their safety will earn you some browny points.

Get it here.

Master Yourself,

Sibok M

P.S. I also realize many women today are independent and know a good buy when they see one, that's why many women on my list said: "Screw it, I'm not waiting on anyone to get me this DVD, I'll get my own. That's the kind of attitude and confidence you need to project to ward off a potential attacker. Get tough!

No comments: