Monday, June 8, 2009

Training outside gives you...

Finally my Summer Training Program is officially on the way.

With the warmer weather, our pool that is now open, and the rejuvenating effect of the sun, I'm taking my training outside for the next 5 months.

And I encourage you to do the same.

I always look forward to, during the summer months, the end of my workout where I sit on the deck quietly and go through my Stretching Routine.

Bending and Twisting my body as I take in the sun and reflect on my life, enjoying every breath, being happy and grateful to have health, family and martial arts.

When you add these 3 components (health, family, and martial arts) to your life, it's a winning combination.

It keeps you grounded.

It keeps you focused.

It helps in keeping your priorities at the right place.

It makes you appreciative and grateful.

We're all looking to bring balance to our life (especially if you're on this list), and taking the time in the morning or in the evening to practice, as Bruce Lee wound say: "Your Gung-Fu".

You can't help but feel calmer, in better control of your emotions and thoughts, you make better decisions, and you realize the importance of daily practice to reach the ever evasive level of Mastery.

Take the time to enjoy the outdoors, if you want to know what kind of routine I follow after my workouts I suggest you take a look at this.

Master Yourself,

Sibok Martin

P.S. Also I'd like to bring to your attention and especially my International Clients that we're now accepting Paypal at check out if you prefer that method of payment. We're constantly trying to serve you better!

No comments: