Monday, June 23, 2008

2008 World Kobudo Convention DVD ready

I just had major flashbacks from our trip to Europe.

Man I wish I was back there. The people, the scenery, the energy. What a wonderful idea it was to capture all of it in HD. When you watch it, you really feel like you're there.

I'm talking about none other than the 2008 World Kobudo Convention Footage. I just finished watching over 4 hours of footage. And that's not just MY master copy, the copy you'll order will have the exact same footage and length.

It's funny how quickly you can forget something (just how you can forget the reasons why you started training in the first place but that's another e-mail all together) now I know where I can go to remember and also show my kids what their dad did when they're older.

The quality of the footage is amazing and not just the film itself but the information it contains is quite educational for any martial artist.

We didn't miss anything. The seminars, the grappling competitions, the demonstrations, the kickboxing matches, the firewalk and the presentations were all caught on film by one of the best film guys in the business; Aldo Visaggio.

So many students asked me how it went in Europe, now you can see for yourself in this 2 disc set, in full HD for a limited time only.

Grab your copy here.

Sifu Martin

P.S Own a piece of history, while this will definitely not be our last trip overseas, this might be the only time we go to these lengths to actually capture everything on film the way we did.
Secure your copy today.

No comments: