Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Too much energy?

Yesterday was my kind of day.

In past e-mails I've talked about the Mushin State. You know that state of being where you're totally immersed in the moment. Time stops... Nothing else matters...You're totally in the zone.

My class last night went over-board by about an hour as it just flew by me and I didn't fall asleep until 3:30 am only to wake up at 5:45 am this morning. Top Shape.

My energy was vibrating. I couldn't turn it off and why would I want to? Some people pop expensive pills to stay awake and drink hazardous energy drinks. There I was getting mine free of charge with no side effects.

Recent surveys show people wanting to have "more energy" but going about it the artificial way isn't the safest solution in the long run.

Want to know my secret?

Neigong. (An ancient lost art for energy and fitness you've heard me talk about)

It's amazing the things happening to me as I continue my progression in this art and you need to get your hands on it.

We have all but 12 copies left of our first batch of DVDs.

In Neigong the number 9 is very special so I'm gonna do something special.

I was given a special gift by Raf ( My Neigong instructor) earlier this year, an old painting depicting deadly pressure points on two warriors. If you're the one who lands on DVD # 9 ( As I sell one I count down from the 12 remaining ones) I'll send you a re-print of this painting along with your Neigong DVD.

That way you can hang it on your wall and look at it while you train and feel special that you own a piece of Neigong history.

Hurry there isn't much time left,

Sifu Martin

No comments: