Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cut your learning curve

My youngest daughter Eve just turned 1 year old yesterday.

Parents more than anyone I think, are constantly reminded of how fast time is zooming by us when we see our kids growing up so fast.

My late grand-mother would say: "We raise our kids so we can give them to the world"

I want to arm my kids with the best knowledge, the best guidance, the best training, the best values, and that's why I continue my own development and research to make sure to cut their learning curve compared to mine.

I have my own coaches, mentors and experts that I consult with to make sure I'm on the cutting edge of martial arts, fitness and personal development.

I cannot stress enough the importance of having someone who can hold you accountable every month and offers a unique twist on training and martial arts.

I'd like to arm you with the best knowledge. I'd like to share with you the latest workouts and training routines we are putting to the test every month.

Programs like Destroyer, Ironman, Champion, and Happy Times are very effective ways of supplementing your class training. I feel bad for the people who don't have access to this program or worse yet don't even know that this program exists.

It's called The FSD Inner Circle. Every month I communicate to you off the wall training routines that I experiment with, what works for me in the areas of nutrition, health, supplements as well as new and old (re-discovered) training equipment you can use in your training.

Put me to the test,

Master Yourself,

Sifu Martin

P.S Try it for one month you have nothing to lose.

No comments: