Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's Louse Time! Removing Messes

2 months ago I told you about our Garage that collapsed under the weight of the snow and how burning it felt good and acted as a powerful metaphor of getting rid of useless baggage.

Something you should also consider in your life. Maybe not burn your garage for no good reason, that's not what I'm saying!

Look at every area of your life, find clutter and clean it. It has a very powerful impact on you mentally and allows you to attract more in your life. A mess or clutter subconsciously stops you from having more because it confirms you have a hard time managing what you already got, why should you have more?

So today I'm going through my closet and giving away clothes that I hardly ever wear to local charities, I'll do the same with my office so I can attract more wealth and business opportunities, few months ago I got rid of a lemon of a car (An Audi, yuk!) , we're cleaning the pagoda for our upcoming training camp, and the list goes on.

Is there anything you can think of right now that needs to be cleaned, thrown away or re-organized?

I'm sure you do.

Attack it. You'll feel like a weight is taken off your shoulders. You'll move ahead with more clarity without feeling like you have one foot on the brakes while the other's on the gas pedal.

Master Yourself (and what you own)

Sibok Martin

P.S. Something else I've been obsessed with is removing all unnecessary exercises and sticking to what works as far as physical conditioning goes. Here's the result of that obsession.

No comments: