Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Make Me Fit Now

I was happy to see so many of you taking action yesterday and decide to take control of your fitness by picking up one of our strength training fitness systems.

Let's face it, if you can't find the will power or the motivation to start taking care of yourself fitness wise during this time of year, you never will.

In a recent study of New Year's resolutions, 55 percent promised to eat healthier, 50 percent resolved to exercise more, and 38 percent wanted to lose weight.

Fitness related goals account for most people's resolutions, and i'm sure it's a big part of yours, the only question is will you follow through on it?

"If it's simple and you get results quickly" you might answer.

The training system we use follows a principle.

"Quality not Quantity"

Most workouts can be done and crossed off your calendar in 10 minutes flat.

One of the secrets lies in the "Intensity" you bring to your workout.

It's that Intensity that fires up your metabolism and gives you an adrenaline rush that helps boost your energy levels for the rest of the day.

If you only felt what I feel after training the way we do, you would never think about your weight ever again.

Can you imagine that?

Eat what you want , when you want.

No counting calories.

The energy to complete daily tasks with ease.

Improved posture and confidence when you walk.

Feeling Strong and vibrant to tackle the goals you've set for the new year.

I only eat what I want because of the foundation I've laid with our fitness system. I trust the system. If I didn't train the way I do I would certainly be over weight. I use food as fuel not as comfort. Although I prefer to eat healthy food, if I slip off my plan, I do so guilt free because I know our fitness system will take care of me.

It can do the same for you.

Be one of the few that actually follow through on their fitness goals this year. Get your own
Fitness kit by following this link: "Make me fit now"

Master Yourself,

Sifu Martin

No comments: