Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Eiffel Tour, My Anchor

Here's a cool picture of me and Sifu Patrick in front of the Eiffel Tour.

We did a quick demo in front of it.

You can't really tell but we were in the middle of traffic.

There must of been about 50 000 people in that area. Just simply un-real.

A special thank You to Aldo Visaggio, our film guy who did an excellent job capturing special moments during the trip.

You might of heard me talk about associations and anchors before, well this trip will be a major one for me.

Whenever you live an experience worth remembering, you make sure to associate it or anchor it.

That way you can recall that moment at any point in your life. Anchoring can be done through images, sounds, or physical anchors. You know how we all have a love song, we all have a break-up song, etc...

You can choose to have positive ones or negative ones. I prefer to focus on the positive.

Whenever I need to be reminded that what I do can influence people to reach their full potential and to realize there is no limit or barrier, apart from the ones that I impose on myself, I can accomplish anything.

In any moment of doubt I'll think of the Tower.

You too should Aim Higher,

Sifu Martin

No comments: