Thursday, May 8, 2008

More news from France

Here's a shot of Brussels before landing.

Beautiful scenery here in sunny south of France.

Being here is refreshing and we're meeting alot of influential people in the martial art world.


Yesterday we drove for 16 hours!

I went to bed at 5:30 am.

Even had the chance to drive on the autobahn at 180 km/h. 

Which seemed like I was going pretty slow compared to all the Mercedez, BMWs and Porsches passing me at well over 250 km/h.
You know being here is making me dream about all the possibilities that lie ahead for us.

The man we met yesterday was worth the cost of coming here alone. 


Seminars start officially tomorrow morning. 

They are being held at Place des Expositions.

The facility is well lit and huge with lots of room to train and work weapons.

Although my french is not the same as the spoken french here we'll manage to get our message across to the many participants attending.

We're also filming everything in HD. I'll let you know how you can get your hands on that footage in the futur.

We're all going to a local park right now to get to work and put in a training session.

I have other news for you but I'll keep that for the upcoming days 

Master Yourself,


Sifu Martin

No comments: