Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More Updates Part 1

I'm finally back and I can give you the full scoop of our week long trip in Europe.

I'll have to lay everything in multiple entries or else it will be too long.

First of all, congratulations to my brother Sifu Stephane for winning his very first Kickboxing match with 3 weeks preparation. One must wonder how do you get ready for a fight in 3 weeks?

It has a little bit to do with something called: Strength training kit. If you'd like to find out, click on the link above for more information.

He delivered a nasty first round knock out. His opponent was given a L-O-N-G 9 count to recover. It ended in a unanimous decision after 3 rounds.

I enjoyed watching my brother give and take some shots.
We all need to challenge ourselves and he really stepped up to represent our system even though Kickboxing is not what we focus on, seeing the adaptability the system can give you is quite impressive.

Talking about being impressed, here's me talking to World Muay Thai Champion Nick Hewitson and Chief Instructor of Petch Yin Dee Muay Thai International.
"I see a career for your brother, he's very powerful"
A very nice man, we'll be working with him on some other projects in the future.

Here's another picture of my Brother with 23 time World Kickboxing Champion Jean-Yves Theriault.
My brother was on his team representing Canada during this Europe meets Canada Tournament.
A real class act and will also be working closely with him on
other projects.
We have it all on HD and will be releasing it on Youtube soon.

More coming up,
Sifu Martin






No comments: