Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fang Shen Do in Europe

I've always wanted to tour Europe. Not just for sightseeing but to have a chance to share our art with the Europeans.

As I've mentioned in past e-mails (Power of Dreams), you can accomplish anything you set your mind to.

As we've proven time and time again, we do what we say we are going to do.

If I'm going to say that our system helps people get what they want, get fit, have success in all areas of their lives, and live the life of their dreams well it starts with me and my family.

It all starts in your imagination, just like my dad went from hitch hiking to Ottawa with a gym bag and a dream to building the largest network of schools in Canada. From being literrally unknown in the martial arts to being featured in International Magazines and now a European Tour.

Publishing and selling well over 3000 of our own books (when it takes 1000 books sold to become a best seller in Canada).

Creating a slew of products for local, US and International clients.

My dad has a tag line: "If you can do it so can I".

So what are you waiting for? If we can do it so can you.

What do you want to look like physically and how fit do you want to become?

What kind of partner do you want?

Where do you want to live?

Who do you look up to, who do you consider a mentor and when will you meet them in person?

What would be your dream job or business?

Start dreaming. Dreams really do become a reality when you back it up with passion and commitment.

Something to think about today,

Aim Higher,

Sifu Martin

P.S During the next week I'll be keeping you posted on our travels in France.
I'll be filling the Blog section with pictures and updates. Stay Tuned!

No comments: