Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More Updates Part 2

I had a chance to present some elements of Fang Shen Do during a 3 minute demonstration.

There were 1200 people there.

That is really my element.

Going on stage with no preparation really, apart from a few general ideas.

Just letting the Chi move my weapon where it wants to go spontaneously. In that moment I am totally happy.

I was assisted by Sifu Patrick from our Gatineau Kung-Fu Sc and Sifu Silvain from our Nepean Kung-Fu School.


I never get bored of doing Demos. Every demo is different and I learn something from each one.

We'll also release this demo on Youtube very soon. I'll give you a heads up when it will be uploaded.
It's not long but worth checking it out.

The biggest comments I got are related to Speed.
We have a very unique way of honing, sharpening, and developing speed.

Something no one was covering during our stay in France.

As you know, speed is everything. If you can't reach your opponent all your techniques are worthless.

If speed is on your mind (and it should be!) make sure to check our first of 3 speed products here.

Master Yourself,

Sifu Martin

No comments: