Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Advice from a Fortune Cookie?

Small but packed.

Fast and efficient.

Spicy and tasty.

You must be wondering what the hell I'm talking about?

Chinese Restaurant.

I was out eating last night with my friend B, as we usually do after our training on Monday nights.

Today was supposed to be our big launch date. Something we've been cooking up for some time now. It will have to wait.

Why?

Everything was going good last night, the food was great, the service was immaculate until we got the fortune cookies.


I'm not a very superstitious person but what the heck, it's a weird coincidence.

I get my cookie, crack it open and the message inside goes as follows:

"KEEP YOUR PLANS SECRET FOR NOW"

I had a scooby-doo moment : Ahh ouh!?

So with that said, the new products we're releasing will be kept on hold temporarily, look for them in the coming weeks.

Until then I'm sure you'll find something of interest in our product section, check it out here.

Sibok Martin

No comments: