Monday, January 14, 2008

Are you driving with a flat tire?

There's nothing I hate more than a flat tire. I'm up to 5 in the past year. Yes 5!
 
This morning I jump in my car ready to head out to Montreal like I usually do. I feel the car is pulling to the left and running pretty rough.

Lucky for me I wasn't too far from home and turned back to discover the problem.

You quickly realize you just can't drive with a flat.
It got me thinking (That's a good thing)

Are YOU going through life with your own kind of Flat?

You might have an emotional flat. A physical flat. A financial flat. Something, stopping you from getting from point A to point B.

In almost all cases you create the Flat.

It might be you making excuses not to train. It might be you procrastinating before starting your fitness training routine.

It might be you purposely sabotaging your results by over-indulging and getting side tracked from your healthy eating habits.

Dealing with those issues are easy when you have a plan mapped out. A vision for yourself if you will.

You need the highest quality map to get you on your way and it comes free when you order our FSD Training Guide.

Get it here.

Master Yourself,

Sibok Martin

P.S. There's a saying I like from Helen Keller: "It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision".

No comments: