Thursday, January 17, 2008

Body says NO but it means YES

Something I've realized over the years is when I don't feel like training and actually work up the will to train, that training is the best one I ever had. Strange Huh?

Kinda like my body was saying NO but it really meant YES.

Whenever I get that: "I don't feel like training today" feeling, I realize I must of done something wrong the day before. I figure my body is giving me a warning sign.

Maybe I didn't eat right the day before, maybe I slept too much, or perhaps I didn't sleep enough, it might be stress or lack of sunlight.

Something.

So make sure to act on that message and go do something physical. Drop some cards down and put in a great workout.

The easiest way is to get your very own strength training kit.

They're loaded with various exercises and they take out any downtime thinking of what you'll actually "do" exercise wise.

Pick one up right here,

Aim Higher,

Sibok Martin

P.S. Remember what I talked about before: Strong are they who force their thoughts to control their actions. A negative thought must be turned in a positive one with great haste or surrender to the art of vegetation.

No comments: