Thursday, January 31, 2008

Show up with nothing

It doesn't get simpler than that.

All you need is YOU and a bit of will power and you're all set to start strength training.

If anything you started was that easy nothing would stop you from actually starting it.

You don't need special clothes or powder mixes. Steroids or fancy equipment. Strict diets and counting calories.

You also don't even need to think about maintaining your Cardio and flexibility. Everything is built into our strength training system.

How do I know?

I've been following this system all my life and I'm no different from any of you. When I'm tired I want to quit. I don't always feel like training. I have other things to take care of in my life. But I make time to train anyway.

I don't remember ever saying to myself after a training: "Oh I never should of trained today". Every single time I felt energized, relaxed, and totally blissed out.

The best workouts are always the ones you didn't want to do.

What you'll find interesting is that it doesn't need to be long. When we meet students for the first time most want to have more energy. A lot of them turn to artificial sources of it.

Many are addicted to energy drinks and there is a way healthier alternative to have more energy. And that's short- intense exercise. Stay away from injecting those poisons in your body. Stick to water. You'll be better off for it guaranteed.

So what do you say? Ready to get training?

Grab your strength training kit here.

Master Yourself,

Sibok Martin

P.S "It is better to practice a little than talk a lot" ~ Muso Kokushi

No comments: