Sunday, January 13, 2008

Is this what we've become?

I'm disgusted.

You know how the stats show that Americans and Canadians are over-weight. You wonder if it's true or not or if maybe they're exaggerating.

They're not.

We're sitting in this room where there's over 100 people. I'm being very observant as I always am, and I see the food choices they're making are just plain stupid.

I can't believe it.

No wonder they're fat as they are and they look old and tired but they're not old they're in their 30's!

Donuts, Candy, Coke, Danish, Brownies, Large size Starbucks coffee for BREAKFAST. You must be thinking what I'm thinking: "Breakfast of Champions" right?

People need to be educated! Why are they doing this to their Million Dollar Machine?

First thing we did when we got to the Hotel is find a Grocery Store. Do not eat at the hotel. It's over-priced and they don't have your best interest at heart when it comes to healthy food choices.

Get fruits that have a high antioxydant level, nuts, water, vegetables high in Vitamin C & E. And so on.

I feel great. Strong. Light. Awake. I can't imagine eating what the others are eating. Some people wonder why they find out they have type 2 diabetes when they get a routine blood test. Most people don't know.The main problem is people eat too much sugar.

Are you eating correctly?

If you're following our system, I hope you are being very smart about what you ingest. You've all heard the saying : You are what you eat.

Now, this is only what I see. Let alone what they do after the seminar that bothers me.

What about strength training?

I wonder how many of them did something similar to station training in the morning. NONE.

How many of them did breathing exercises to increase circulation. NONE.

How many stretched to loosen up and get more flexible. NONE.

How many did isometric contractions to increase strength and digestion functions. NONE.

Most people don't know that they don't know and I just find that very sad.

If you're on this list it means you're not in the dark about this and you take your health very seriously.

Knowing this, helps me calm down and realize that we can't help everybody, we can only help the ones that want to help themselves.

The first step to continually improve yourself physically is through our strength training programs. Make the right choices.

You can find them all right here.

Master Yourself,

Sibok Martin

No comments: