Saturday, February 9, 2008

Like breathing through a straw?

That last comment on my last e-mail really hit home for me when I originally read about that statistic years ago. I hope it did for you too.

In case you missed it, here it is again: By the time you get to be 70 years old your lungs will have shrunk by 50%?

I say: "Not If I have anything to say about it". I know it is inevitable but I can surely post-pone that from happening that quickly.

Imagine breathing through a straw?

That really motivates me to do my deep breathing exercises. It does seem to be so basic and simple but it's invaluable. You just need to do it.

Apart from the deep breathing pattern I've been talking about, I also recommend you train once a week (for starters) with your mouth piece in.

It forces you to breathe through your nose and not from the mouth. It has the same effect as to strength training with a weight vest on, once you remove it and perform the same exercise it makes it easier to perform that same exercise.

The mouth piece causes that same pressure on your lungs and once you train without it you'll feel an increase in your stamina and the control you have over your breath.

I do cover a lot of variations to increasing stamina and lung capacity as well as changing up the way you train in our intermediate strength training kit.

If you're ready for it pick it up here.

Master Yourself,

Sibok Martin

P.S There are many other ways to increase lung capacity and strength, you can wait as I slowly release them here and there or grab your intermediate strength training kit now and start benefiting from them today.

No comments: