Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Mastery equals more Joy

Yet again I'm happy to report what I was saying Sunday about how training the way we do makes us better in any sport or physical endeavor we undertake.

Ironically, Sunday we went for some skiing and snowboarding after 3 years of missing the chance to go because of past pregnancies. Without hesitation my balance, flow and body alignment came together.

Having stepped on a board 5 times in my life most people are surprised when I can catch air, do 360s and ride front side and goofy with ease. I might of lost some people on that last phrase.

What I'm saying is I just feel and look pretty comfortable on my board.

This is what martial art training has done for me. You have the ability to try anything for the first time and feel pretty decent at it.

Because we drill body awareness, stability, core strength, flexibility, reflexes, instinct, and confidence you have an edge over anybody who doesn't train in the Martial Arts.

It is my secret weapon (and yours I hope) to get you to enjoy any physical activity and dramatically shorten your learning curve and just focus on enjoying being active.

Only after a few months and years you realize how important the training you under took is so valuable. What concerns me is the people who never start martial art training.

You can get live martial art training here, you just need to choose a location and sign up for a free 30 day pass here or start slowly in the comfort of your own home with our strength training kits here.

Master Yourself,

Sibok Martin

P.S You too can be in total control of your body. It's a skill you can learn and is easily mastered. It's a pretty empowering feeling.

No comments: