Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm finally free!

Today is a day I'll never forget.

For about the past year and a half I've been blogging and writing e-mails on a dial-up connection because high speed was not available in my area.

It would take me about 2 hours to get my tips and blogs out to you, what would take about 20 minutes to do took most of my time just waiting for the stuff to upload.

I love sharing tips, success secrets, new things coming up in the pipeline but I was starting to dread going to the computer because I knew I had to sit there and wait. But still I did it. I felt I had a responsibility to you, the many people on my list.

All that changed today.

I will wait "no mo".

New technology released 3 weeks ago has freed me and it feels good. I'm finally connected on high speed.
Fang Shen Do Book
A great guide to begin Martial Arts training

Seeing the difference in speed, efficiency and functionality of my new system makes me realize how students who come to us for the first time from some other martial art background can't help but realize the painful difference in our school and somebody elses.

There's no wasted time, a strong focus on conditioning and getting you fit, a broad range of products to help you develop yourself both internally and externally, and an atmosphere of positive support from all students.

Everything is spelled out in black and white in this book.

Master Yourself,

Sibok Martin

P.S. When you order that book you receive 2 free gifts. A tool we use to accomplish any goal you set out to reach and a free Orientation DVD to get you acquainted with the foundational principles of our system. Enjoy.


No comments: