Thursday, April 24, 2008

By popular demand...

Yesterday I ran a sale for my birthday which has since triggered a flood of inquiries from readers asking if there is a way they can still take advantage of the huge savings (free shipping) and a free copy of last month's Inner Circle DVD we offered when purchasing a product.

So, in an effort to accommodate those who missed out, I've decided to keep the special offer until midnight tonight. After that we're taking down our free shipping offer and bonus Inner Circle DVD and newsletter (a 42 $ value).

The Inner Circle DVD is of great value.

If you're stagnating in your results and physical development, it offers unique insights about training you might not of thought about.

You get to see me Live doing all the drills I advise you to do.

I reveal some of my Nutritional choices to maintain optimal strength, recovery and energy.

It comes with a paper version you can read and study the workouts if there's no DVD player around.

The drills and exercises I show are usually reserved for the top instructors in our system.

You'll learn everything from weapon training and conditioning to mastering your own bodyweight to increasing flexibility the way I personally do it.

Get a sneak peek at the Inner Circle mentorship program while it's still availabale FREE when you purchase any one of our fine products.

Thank You for the support,

Sifu Martin

No comments: