Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What's happening to me?

Today I got up, got dressed and dropped on the floor for some push-ups.

I couldn't do more than 5!

So I decided to do some squats instead. My total Max Reps = 10.

I felt drowsy and lethargic. So I walked downstairs to the kitchen.

I poured myself a cup of coffee and listened to the news before I chowed down a boston cream and a big bowl of Fruit Loops.

I had a whole bunch of orders to complete but I said it can wait to tomorrow, no one's in a rush.

I really started asking myself if training was really good for me. If I really needed it.

I think it would be best if I just took a break from it all.

Helping people acquire more speed, power and confidence just doesn't get me all excited anymore.

Seeing someone lose 30 pounds because of our training methods and double their flexibility isn't enough to convince me that we're the real deal.

Maybe because of those same 5 guys criticizing us on different martial art forums, we should close all of our schools and take up Banjo lessons.

Or maybe even....

APRIL FOOL'S!!!!

There's no need to worry, we stand behind our training and products 100%.

My goal is to help you achieve any goals you feel are worth while.

Whether it's strength training, flexibility, weapon training, body mastery, focus, or confidence. Me and our team are ready to do everything it takes to make sure you acquire those.

For a list of all products click here.

All of our products are on sale with free shipping before we launch our new website.

Watch for it in the coming days.

Quit?

NEVER !

Sibok Martin

No comments: