Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Guaranteed consistency in your training

Do you like pain?

For me, not really.

Although I do have a high threshold for pain I want to avoid as much of it as possible in my life.

But it is through pain that I get my inspiration.

It is our natural tendency to move away from pain.

By knowing this I use it to keep me motivated.

Here's how to do it.

Using mental images, I associate so much pain to not training or stretching that it eliminates any procrastination from coming to consciousness.

Is this what happens to you inside when you don't stretch and move regularly?


Is your body slowing "seizing up" from the inside because of lack of movement and exercise?

When I visualize this happening inside my body let's just say it gets me off my butt pretty quickly and it should for you too.

Your body like water needs to flow or else that stagnation leads to disease and toxin build-up.

What better way to get the body moving than through dynamic stretching.

Stretches designed for martial artists by martial artists.

In our flexibility training series we've compiled over 80 different stretches to get you limber, energized and on your way to mastering your body.

To have your body do, what you ask it to do at will.

This is the exact training program I've been following for over 20 years, I know it works. You have my personal guarantee.

Master Yourself,

Sibok Martin

No comments: